Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oliver

We lost our beagle " Marcel " at age 10 on April 16, 2011. We were heartbroken and did not think we were going to ever get over his passing.

While purchasing a pair of prescription glasses in late Fall, I spent time with some customers who were speaking of how amazing Hopalong & Second Chance Animal Rescue was. I decided to go on line to find more information about the rescue group. While I was going through the site, I was very intrigued by a couple of rescued dogs. Before I knew it, I was on the phone and setting up an appointment to see Scooby.

On December 11, 2011, we met Scooby and decided to bring him home. This turned out to be an amazing day. We named him Oliver. Oliver is now a very important member of our family. He loves his long walks and looks forward to his play dates. He is such a sweet, sweet boy.

Thank you Hopalong for making the adoption process so very easy and professional.

Norbert